Since my wife and I started collecting My Little Pony toys, we also occasionally find knockoff pony toys as well. I started referring to them as "My Little Fakies", after seeing some tumblr psots that refer to them as such. Some of them are pretty cute and I've considering collecting some of them as well.
Grim Fandango is a wonderfully charming point and click adventure game with a unique style. It's based on Mexican/Central American mythology as well as the film nior genre. There are many fun characters to meet and lots of great comedy. They give you multiple options for control - you can either use the classic point and click controls, or you can move Manny around manually in Resident Evil/"tank" style controls (which I found handy at times to use). It can be confusing to figure out puzzle solutions, but there are plenty of guides available online if you get stuck. I don't want to give anything of the story away so I suggest trying the game for yourself! Overall the game is fantastic, but I have a few small criticisms: The game does occasionally have graphical bugs, but I did not encounter any that hindered my enjoyment of the game. Most of them were actually very comical to encounter, such as Mannys head disappearing or affixing a lever to Glottis...



.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment